- Alternate key indices can now have exclusion lists identifying values that should be omitted from the index.
- The GET.LIST command can now concatenate multiple saved lists.
- The LIST.INDEX command displays a warning if over 20% of the index entries are for the null value.
- The SELECTINDEX command can now fetch record ids for multiple indexed values, merging them into a single select list with duplicates removed.
- The QMBasic SYSTEM() function with key value 1088 can be used after the MAXIMUM() or MINIMUM() functions to return the field, value and subvalue position of the dynamic array element found.
- A new configuration parameter, REPLBKLG, has been added to set the threshold at which a replication backlog is recorded in the error log.
- The -suspend and -resume command line options can now be made available to users who are not administrators at the operating system level by use of the SECURITY configuration parameter.