QM is available on Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Centos,
Suse, etc), FreeBSD, AIX, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows Mobile.
Please ask if you need other platforms.
QM scales from single user systems to those running very large user
communities and is ideally suited to today's big data applications,
hosted on private servers or in the cloud.
A list price of less than one fifth of the price of some other multivalue
products and no mandatory support contracts makes the total cost of ownership
of the QM database highly attractive. A
staged payment option is available for competitive upgrades.
The licence includes either one or ten years of free upgrades to new
releases and platform changes. This period can be extended prior to expiry.
All new commercial QM licences include activation of the latest
- a complete GUI environment and terminal emulator - at no extra cost. Users
with QM licences issued before May 2010 need a new
AccuTerm activation code.
Reasonable levels of support are provided without charge for the first 60
days of a licence. Continued support is available from the distributor, dealer
or directly from Ladybridge Systems at highly competitive prices based on
actual use of the service or by pre-paid contract.
Standard features include:
- A managed application environment for rapid development, reliability
and ease of maintenace.
- A zero maintenance file system for ease of use and minimal system
- Query processor output in tabular, CSV and XML form.
- QMClient API for secure access to QM files and execution of commands
and programs from other languages such as PHP, Java, Visual Basic and C/C++/C#.
- QMNet for access to QM data files on other servers.
- Virtual File System for access to alien file structures.
- Interface to MySQL and Sybase for SQL retrieval and update.
- Encryption of data files and network data for QMClient and QMNet
using AES 128, 192 or 256 bit algorithms.
- Object oriented programming fully integrated into the QMBasic
- Extensive user security options including account restrictions,
QMNet server access control and PAM authentication.
Licence options include:
- Reduced cost licences for standby systems.
- Device licensing to allow multiple connections from the same client
system to consume only a single licence.
- Data replication for maintenance of standby servers or reporting
To download the commercial QM release 3.0-8
For third party applications and development tools,