NebulaXLite allows QM developers to deliver real Excel spreadsheets to end-users rather than simple CSV files.
You can create real Excel workbooks which include:
- multiple spreadsheets
- column widths and row heights, defined or autofit to data
- merged cells
- formatted data values
- conditional formatting
- pivot tables
- sorts & filters
- hide & freeze
- formulas with absolute or relative addressing
- colors, fonts, patterns, borders, and other style detail images
NebulaXLite spreadsheets work with OpenOffice and Google Docs, can be run over any Windows or *nix Operating System, and don't need Excel, PHP, or third-party communnications products anywhere in the environment.
NebulaXLite does more than just decorate your data
- Metadata fields include Company Name, Keywords, and Document Title, Description, and Category.
- Date and Time data are stored in GMT/Zulu format.
- Default GMT offset from server is stored in the document.
- Default printing specs are embedded in the document.
- Each spreadsheet has a name.
- The generating program can set the active spreadsheet and cell which will be visible when the document is first opened.
- Units are properly converted among Points, Pixels, and Inches.
- Default masks are provided for common Date and Time values.
- Other common constant values are defined to minimize development and runtime errors.
- Documents can be opened and manipulated in a browser.
Visit the product page to download a free developer copy, see customer testimonials, and visit the open forum and issue/request tracking system.
Nebula Research and Development provides products & services for QM and other Pick/MV DBMS platforms, specializing in integration with external applications, systems, and software, using Microsoft .NET and other technologies.http://Nebula-RnD.com
Note: The text for this page was provided by the software supplier. Zumasys
cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not specifically endorse