QM is available on Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Centos,
Suse, etc), FreeBSD, AIX, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows Mobile.
Please ask if you need other platforms.
QM scales from single user systems to those running very large user
communities and is ideally suited to today's big data applications,
hosted on private servers or in the cloud.
A list price of less than one fifth of the price of some other multivalue
products makes the total cost of ownership of the QM database highly attractive.
All new commercial QM licences include activation of the latest
AccuTerm 7 - a complete GUI environment and terminal emulator - at
no extra cost.
Standard features include:
- A managed application environment for rapid development, reliability
and ease of maintenace.
- A zero maintenance file system for ease of use and minimal system
- Query processor output in tabular, CSV and XML form.
- QMClient API for secure access to QM files and execution of commands
and programs from other languages such as Python, PHP, Java, Visual Basic and C/C++/C#.
- QMNet for access to QM data files on other servers.
- Virtual File System for access to alien file structures.
- Interface to MySQL and Sybase for SQL retrieval and update.
- Encryption of data files and network data for QMClient and QMNet
using AES 128, 192 or 256 bit algorithms.
- Object oriented programming and exception handling fully
integrated into the QMBasic programming language.
- Data collections, arbitrarily multi-dimensional datasets as
name/value pairs, simplifying processing of JSON and similar data
- Extensive user security options including account restrictions,
QMNet server access control and PAM authentication.
- IPV6 support for the latest networking standards.
Licence options include:
- Reduced cost licences for standby systems.
- Device licensing to allow multiple connections from the same client
system to consume only a single licence.
- Data replication for maintenance of standby servers or reporting
To download the commercial QM release 3.4-12
For third party applications and development tools,